Garlic / Lehsan – 250g
- Farm fresh desi garlic – 250g
- One clove (3 grams) of raw garlic contains (5Trusted Source):
- Manganese: 2% of the Daily Value (DV)
- Vitamin B6: 2% of the DV
- Vitamin C: 1% of the DV
- Selenium: 1% of the DV
- Fiber: 0.06 grams
- Decent amounts of calcium, copper, potassium, phosphorus, iron and vitamin B1
- This comes with 4.5 calories, 0.2 grams of protein and 1 gram of carbs.
Garlic supplements are known to boost the function of the immune system.
One large, 12-week study found that a daily garlic supplement reduced the number of colds by 63% compared to a placebo (6Trusted Source).
The average length of cold symptoms was also reduced by 70%, from 5 days in the placebo group to just 1.5 days in the garlic group.
Another study found that a high dose of aged garlic extract (2.56 grams per day) reduced the number of days sick with cold or flu by 61% (7Trusted Source).
However, one review concluded that the evidence is insufficient and more research is needed (8Trusted Source).
Despite the lack of strong evidence, adding garlic to your diet may be worth trying if you often get colds
High doses of garlic appear to improve blood pressure for those with known high blood pressure (hypertension). In some instances, supplements may be as effective as regular medications.
Specification: Garlic / Lehsan – 250g
|Dimensions||16 × 12 cm|
There are no inquiries yet.